Monday, October 12, 2009

I Want To Major In Pediatric

blackout Part 8

life and death

8


I stand at a football stadium and although I'm not a football fan at all and I would certainly watch a game live. I stand in line to the inlet, which is before us in two separate entrances divides.
left one is felted by Tanya, what the hell is here? Bollo is right and just scanned in a lot from him too much security jacket, a bearded types with curly gray hair. When he turns around, so it can Bollo tap from behind and his calves, I know him because of his swastika tattoo on his forehead. Bollo searches just really Charles Manson.
Holy shit. Noted here that for none? I try to call out who the Bollo, but no word coming out of my mouth. I'm trying to break out of the line, no chance. I can only forward or backward, if the queue of people moving. No one turns around, no one seems to notice how panicked I try to get out of here to come.
I calm down a bit, as Bollo at Manson finds a huge curved knife. He takes it as such, it throws in a small plastic crate in the countless already cutting and stabbing weapons are, I discover even as a kitchen hammer to soften chops, Manson then gives a friendly pat on the shoulder and does not aim it.
Tanja searches just Christian Palweißer edited to him briefly in the crotch, grinning at him and has him.
The snake moves up a bit. In the division, I will hold to the right, towards Bollo, although I much prefer to Tanya wants to ask them what this shit is simply my Freunden an die Eier zu packen. Aber keine Chance, schon stehe ich als dritter in Bollos Reihe. Ich schaue in den speckigen Nackens meines Vordermanns, welcher sich sofort umdreht und mich durch eine dunkel getönte Brille betrachtet. Es ist Mark David Chapman. Er grinst mich an, nickt mir zu und dreht sich wieder nach vorne. Bollo nimmt gerade jemandem, in dem ich glaube Lee Harvey Oswald zu erkennen, ein Rubinbesetztes Gewehr ab, welches er wie in einem Cartoon aus seinem Hosenbein zieht.
Ich bin völlig paralysiert, blicke noch mal zu Tanja, die gerade den Glatzköpfigen Polizisten auf die gleiche freundliche Art durchsucht.
Als ich wieder Richtung Einlass schaue, sehe ich, wie Bollo Chapman eine Ausgabe von „Der Fänger im Roggen“ decreases in disgust and throws it in the plastic box. He waves by Chapman and I come before smiling.
Bollos eyes remain cold, and he looks like he would not recognize me. I say "Bollo you what's up?". "Please spread the arms and legs." He answered indifferently. I follow the command and Bollo moves from the inside of the jacket which I wear a Lambruscoflasche. It is filled to one-third with red greasy fluid, which recalls little of wine. Even before it falls into the plastic box, I discover that it floats in OB, at the tape a piece of paper bearing the words "dignity" is.
I am so disgusted that I choke briefly, Bollo hits me on the back, as I would have choked on something and pressed me so by itself.

I stumble down the aisle in the corners of the stadium. It is moderately attended. As I let my eyes wander, I realize that the stadium stands are divided exactly in the middle. In my half, all that was controlled by Bollo and behind the huge mesh fence, I see Christian and the bulls are together at the beer stand. They are operated by Vanessa, who is somehow still sixteen and the dispensing only wearing a bikini. So I stand at the grill pressed and wonder for the thousandth time what this is all about. Just as I look around me, whether it is on this Seite auch einen Getränkestand gibt, man muss ja immer das Beste aus seiner Situation machen, dröhnt aus den Boxen höllisch laute Musik. Green Day singen sanft aber bis zum Anschlag aufgedreht: „It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life…” Die Streicher setzen ein und erfüllen das gesamte Stadion mit ihrem melancholischen Klang, sie sind so laut, dass ich beide Hände auf die Ohren presse. Als ich wieder in die Mitte schaue, sehe ich, dass zu der Musik die beiden Fußballmannschaften einlaufen, angeführt vom Schiedsrichter. Ich blicke zur Videoleinwand und als der Refrain erneut ertönt, inklusive der Streicher, erkenne ich den Unparteiischen, es ist Leppert.
He looks down from the video screen to the audience, he is ashen and looks infinitely sad, but he waves his lips form the words of Green Day songs. Tears running down my cheeks, I let her hands fall, the music fades and all the spectators on my side of the grandstand at the same time start to bawl, "Leppert, we know where your car was standing, a full tank, has burned well".

I wake up from my chair. It is pitch dark, only the flashing light, I lit on the table vibrating phones like a strobe light for a moment the room. The phone displays the call me Tanya. I just let it vibrate in my hand and try to get along. Der Traum überschattet jegliches Gefühl, ich wundere mich warum meine Ohren nicht Taub sind, von dem eben gehörtem Lärm und komme langsam zur Besinnung. Einen Moment kämpfe ich noch mit dem Gedanken, ob das nicht auch wieder ein Traum ist. Das Handy summt jetzt schon zehn Sekunden vor sich hin. Ich räuspere mich und nehme ab.
Tanjas Stimme ist bemüht keinerlei Emotionen zu zeigen. „Hab ich dich geweckt?“ „Schon, aber ist okay, wie spät ist es?“. „Es ist kurz nach eins.“ Antwortet sie, als hätte sie gar nicht erst nachschauen müssen. „Was gibt es? Alles in Ordnung?“. Aus der Pause schließe ich, dass dem nicht so ist, ich glaube auch an ihrer Stimme zu erkennen, dass sie geweint hat. „Kannst du vorbeikommen? Oder wir treffen uns irgendwo?“


Fortsetzung folgt...

0 comments:

Post a Comment