Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Always Get A Cramp In My Abs

For you as the new year ... :)

In my advent calendar today I found a really wonderful text to the beginning of the new year. If anyone asks me again for good intentions for 2011, I will refer to these words ... :) They are attributed to Joseph Beuys.


Let yourself fall.
Learn snakes observed.
plant impossible gardens.
charging someone dangerous to tea.
Make little signs that say "yes" and spread them everywhere
in your house.

Become a friend of freedom and uncertainty.
Look forward to dreams.
wines with movies,
Swayer so high you can
with your swing in the moonlight.

care different moods,
refuse to be "responsible,"
do it for love.
belief in witchcraft laugh a lot.
bathing in the moonlight.

wild dreams, fanciful dreams.
Draw on the walls.
Read each day.
Imagine you'd be charmed.
giggle with children.
Listen to old people.

games with everything.
Entertain the child in you, you are innocent.
Build a castle ceiling would, wet, hug trees,
write love letters.

( of: The other Advent 2010, Other times eV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment