Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How To Get A Motorcycle On Poptropica

NaNoWriMo

Who would have thought that this project "NaNoWriMo" in which it comes, to write 50,000 words within a month, could be so much fun? While it is absolutely not without difficulties and confusion, but it is so exciting as the novel moves in the corners and niches, which I had no idea! And how completely different shape to the writing phase! Some places I find terrific good - others are my internal quality audit later probably not withstand. But it's about at the moment anyway, not yet - "Nano" is the quantity. Quality downstream. It is a liberating creativity eruption process and for me it works quite well. Although I would therefore no longer than 30 Endure days - the same time I am already on the next NaNoWriMo 2010 with his word battles and other fascinating discoveries ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment